Find your hotel in Israel
HOTEL BAY CLUB
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
CENTER CHIC HOTEL
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
, TEL AVIV
, BEN GURION AIRPORT
NOVA LIKE HOTEL
As seen in:
Expand All/Collapse All
- GENERAL QUESTIONS
- Q. Is the Shalom Hotel the same “Shalom” Hotel, that I know for many years back?
- No. This is the same location, but the hotel is completely new and has became a beautiful boutique hotel named “Shalom Hotel & Relax”
- Q. When will the Shalom Hotel be open?
- Atlas Hotels opened this hotel in November 2010 .
- Q. Is each hotel named Atlas?
- No. Atlas is the brand name. The chain is called Atlas, but each hotel has its own name .
In Tel Aviv: Tal, Melody, Cinema, Center, Artplus. Also Shalom hotel & Relax (opening in november 2010).
In Jerusalem : Harmony Hotel.
In Asaf Center near Ben Gurion International Airport : Sadot Hotel.
In Eilat: Nova Hotel.
- Q. Are your Tel Aviv hotels situated close to the beach?
- Tal, Melody, Shalom&Relax hotels – 1/2 minute walking distance. Artplus Hotel - across to the beach (5 minutes walking). Center and Cinema Hotels – 15 minutes walk.
- Q. What is the distance from Nova Hotel in Eilat to the beach?
- 8-10 minutes walking distance till the closed public beach and to the "MALL HAYAM" shopping center.
- Q. How far are the Tel Aviv Hotels from Ben Gurion International Airport?
- It is approximately 35 minutes away. You can see on each hotel page the driving directions.
- Q. Is there a sea view from rooms and what is the cost?
- Tel Aviv Tal, Melody, Artplus and Shalom & Relax Hotels have some rooms with full or partial sea view. Tel Aviv Cinema and Center Hotels- as they are situated in the center of town, they have a lovely view of the city (not sea view). If sea view rooms are available there is no supplement. Eilat Nova Hotel has no sea view. Some of the suites are facing Gulf of Eilat.
- Q. Which of your hotels has balconies in the rooms?
- Cinema Hotel in Tel Aviv have rooms with balconies (with no extra charge, but available on request). Center Chic Hotel in Tel Aviv – most of rooms have balconies (no extra charge). Nova Like Hotel in Eilat – most of the suites have balconies with no extra charge for families of 4 or 5. The is an extra charge for suite with balconies if booking is for less than 4 persons in the room.
- Q. Who are your guests?
- In Tel Aviv we host both business travelers and holidays makers.
- Q. Which hotel has facilities for handicapped?
- Tal, Cinema , Melody & Artplus hotels in Tel Aviv.
Sadot hotel in Asaf Harofeh near Ben Gurion Airport.
Harmony hotel in Jerusalem.
Nova Like hotel in Eilat.
- Q. Which hotel allows pets in the room?
- Tal Hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Q. Why are Tel Aviv Atlas Hotels so suitable for business travelers?
- They are centrally located within walking distance to business and leisure sites in Tel Aviv.
We have rooms with unlimited internet connection free of charge (wi-fi).
All hotels supply wireless Internet connection in the public areas.
Moreover, some of our hotels in Tel Aviv and Nova Hotel in Eilat have a kitchenette with microwave.
All hotels have bathroom amenities and multi-channel television connection.
Programming is in many different languages including English, Hebrew, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic and more.
- Q. Can I contact a guest staying at your hotel via e-mail?
- Yes. You can send the e-mail to our Central reservation office firstname.lastname@example.org and notice in Subject "Please forward to your guest". Don't forget to mention the hotel's name & the guest's name. We will forward your email to the hotel.
- Q. Are there meeting facilities?
- Atlas Hotels are established leaders in hosting conferences and seminars up to 100 participants , with a wide variety of fully equipped conference rooms of all sizes, combined with the personal touch of Atlas to make your conference unforgettable.
- Q. Where is the closest gym to your hotels in Tel Aviv?
- Near our Cinema and Center Chic hotels : "Holmes Place" gym.
Near our Artplus hotel : "Pure” gym
- Q. Do you have Sauna and Jacuzzi at your hotels?
- The Shalom and Relax Hotel in Tel Aviv has special SPA rooms with a nice jacuzzi near the window.
- Q. What other special services and facilities do you offer?
- 24 - hour front desk service; express check-out; Breakfast buffet open daily from 06:30 am until 10:30 am offering breakfast with a variety of fresh vegetables, eggs, cereals, rolls, croissants, pancakes, butter, homemade jam and a choice of fresh fruit. Also available at no charge: wireless Internet connection (Wi-Fi) in all hotels areas and some rooms. At some hotels: lobby espresso bar; room service; parking (except Center Hotel); and much more.
- Q. At which your of hotels do you have a swimming pool?
- We have a swimming pool in our Nova Hotel in Eilat.
We just need to point out that when you are in Tel Aviv (the city on the sea!) you have several minutes walk to the sea shore and then you forget that you have looked for the pool.
The sea breeze and the fresh air- that is what you need to relax.
- Q.What is so unique about the Atlas Hotels experience?
- The combination of professional business services and personal care for every guest makes all our hotels experience unforgettable. We will be happy to take care of each your requests or special needs. You just need to contact us.
- Q. Are there facilities for family vacations at the Atlas Hotels?
- At Tel Aviv hotels (Melody, Artplus, Cinema, Center, Chic, Tal ) we have special combination of family rooms with inter-connecting doors .
At our Sadot Hotel near Ben Gurion airport we have spacious rooms suitable for families as well as suite rooms. Some hotel rooms in Sadot hotel have a small kitchenette corner with refrigerator, sink, microwave, water kettle.
At our Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem we have big junior suites (up to 4 pax accommodation).
At Nova Like in Eilat hotel we have large two-room suites suitable for even 5 persons (All hotel rooms have a kitchenette with refrigerator, water kettle, sink, dinning area).
- Q. How many types of suites do you have?
- Melody Hotel in Tel Aviv has 2 suites.
Sadot Hotel 10 mini-suites (like junior suite), 7 studio rooms (up to 4 persons) and one big two- rooms suite (up to 5 pax).
Harmony Hotel in Jerusalem has 2 big one-room suite (up to 4 pax)
Nova Like Hotel in Eilat has 127 two-room suite (up to 5 persons).
- Q. How can I reserve a suite for my next visit in Tel Aviv?
- Please contact us in advance, especially for your spring & summer vacations.
- Q. What is your policy for Children?
- Most hotels adopt the policy of allowing children to stay in the room with parents either with or without an extra bed or baby cot. The normal hotel policy is not to charge for children if they are under two years of age. Some hotels will limit occupants of a room to two adults and one child only. Only a few hotels will have an existing bedding for two adults and two children in a room so an extra bed is usually required. Atlas Hotels special rate is valid for children if they are under 18 (!) years of age.
- Q. Where exactly the Harmony hotel in Jerusalem is located?
- In the heart of Jerusalem in Nahalat Sheva, which is one of the first neighborhoods that were built out of the old city’s walls at the end of the 19th century, is located Harmony Hotel - Atlas’ latest boutique hotel (opened in May 2008) .
- Q. How far is Harmony Hotel from the Old City in Jerusalem?
- Only 5 minutes walk.
- Q. Does new Artplus Hotel in Tel Aviv provide “happy hour” every evening as in the Melody in Tel Aviv and Harmony in Jerusalem?
- Yes, we provide in our Art+ Hotel in Tel Aviv complimentary refreshments, coffee/tea, white and red wines as we do in our other boutique hotels in Israel (Melody, Harmony, Sadot)
- Q. Does Sadot Hotel has Wi-Fi Internet access in the rooms?
- Yes. We provide free Internet WiFi connection in the lobby and in the rooms.
- RATES & BOOKINGS
- Q. What rates should I expect?
- Our rates are different all year. www.atlas.co.il gives you a possibility to book all 10 Atlas hotels with the guaranteed lowest Internet rates. If somewhere on the Internet you found a cheaper offer for the same hotel during the same dates, please let us know! We will make every effort to get you better price.
- Q. What are " Special Internet Rates" ?
- "Special Internet Rates" are rates that Atlas Hotels management would like to offer (with the lowest possible rates for each hotel in its site), for its clients.
- Q. What are additional fees and taxes?
- All rates in dollars are for Foreign Tourists only. The Israeli passport holders should add 18% VAT to the rates, or, we recommend use Hebrew site with rates in shekels for Israeli Passport/ Teudat Zehut holders (in our Hebrew site all rates include VAT).
- Q. Can I make a reservation over the phone?
- Atlas Hotels developed this website to provide customers with a QUICK and SECURE way to make reservations online. However, we understand that you may have additional questions/concerns that require human intervention. Please feel free to call Atlas Call Center during opening hours at +972-3-5425555.
- CANCELLATIONS; METHOD OF PAYMENT; DETAILS CHANGING
- Q. What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- Please see more details about cancellations in "Booking Terms" section.
You can always contact us here; by phone +972-3-5425555 or by fax: +972-3-7608920.
- Q. How do I change my dates of stay?
- Currently we are NOT able to modify reservations that have been made online. However, there is a solution. You need to contact us by e-mail,
phone +972-3-5425555 or fax +972-3-7608920 in order to give us the new correct dates.
- Q. What payment methods does Atlas Chain accept?
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club. You will find the list of accepted credit cards for the Hotel you are interested in booking upon filling in your personal information in reservation form in each hotel page in the site.
- Q. Is the room rate per person or per night?
- Each rate is different, however, in most cases the rate is per night unless otherwise indicated.
- PRIVACY & SECURITY:
- Q. Will Atlas Hotels sell my personal information?
- Absolutely not! All information submitted through our website is kept confidential and secure
- Q. How can I be sure my credit card information is safe?
- We have taken every possible step to insure that both your personal information and credit card information is transmitted securely to the hotel. We currently utilize SSL encryption technology which is the industry standard so that you can make your online reservation with confidence .
- Q. Do you store my credit card information?
- Certain reservations require that we utilize your credit card information in order to obtain the best rate for you! These reservation do require that we keep your credit card on file, however, your information is stored securely.
If you don't find the answer to your question please do not hesitate to contact us and we will return to you with the answer as soon as possible.